|Season 1||Episode Guide||Season 2|
July 6, 2015
Season 1 of Talia In the Kitchen premiered on July 6, 2015 and was announced on March 3rd. The season was ordered with an order of 40 episodes, so it premiered in two halves. The mid-season finale aired on July 30, 2015.
- Maria Quezada as Talia Parra
- Liam Obergfoll as Tyson Fuccinelli
- Joshua Hoffman as Rudy Rosales
- Ellis Ann Jackson as Valerie Landry
- Miguel Luciano as Frenchie Fuccinelli
- Gail Soltys as Debbie Fuccinelli
- Galilea La Salvia as Julie Parra
- Jeannette Lehr as Dolores Parra
- Ethan Estrada as Rocky
- Tommy Goodman as Will
- Logan Allen as Vinnie
These are the list of episodes in the first half of the season.
- And Spice Makes Nice
- Sugar Rush
- Don't Cry Over Spilt Tres Leches
- It's Raining Spices
- A Cat Named Bechamel
- Fowl Play
- Every Witch Lola's
- The Open to End All Opens
- The Collection (Spice Me Up)
- Spices Are Better Than Superpowers (Spice Me Up)
- The Last Enchilada
- Cupcake Wars
- The Spoon
- Skunk-en Souffle
- Spice Lesson
- Go Bake or Go Home
- The Golden Ladle (Spice Heist)
- Hurricane Ophelia (Spice Heist)
- This is the first part of the first season of the series.
- Will is the antagonist of the season.
- The show was ordered at the Nickelodeon 2015 Upfront.
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://www.thewrap.com/nickelodeon-upfront-3-new-scripted-series-from-nick-cannon-tatiana-rodriguez
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MariaJQuezada/status/626217709873840129
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MariaJQuezada/status/626197412340723717
- ↑ http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/with-ratings-in-flux-nickelodeon-puts-upfront-focus-on-shows-1201441868